To provide appropriate information and support to all drug and addictive substance users, who seek our help and support within the barnsley metropolitan borough (herein-after called the “area of benefit”).
1. to provide support, education and counselling for families of drugs and other addictive substance users. to work in partnership with other agencies in assisting the education process of drugs and other addictive substance users.
2. assisting in the education process to make all youngsters aware of the dangers of using drugs and other addictive substances.
3. being involved in consultation with members of the community relating to the use of drugs and other addictive substances.
4. working together with statutory agencies, services and other voluntary groups.
5. to work with drug and other addictive substance users to identify appropriate support and information required by those who seek the help of the project.