The objects shall be, for the public benefit in, the advancement of the christian faith primarily within the area of benefit but thereafter the world by:
(1) fulfilling the great commission given by our lord and saviour jesus christ to every believer to: (a) go into the world and teach all nations, peoples and races the word of god, teaching them to observe every jot and title of it and making disciples of them; and (b)preaching the word of god to every creature in the world and covering the earth with
(2) reaching out to the churched and unchurched people of the world.
(3) to lead believers into deeper and richer experiences with the lord jesus christ, teaching and getting them to be acquainted with the gracious means of holy, healthy, happy and prosperous, balanced and fruitful christian living thus preparing them for heaven.
(4) mobilising believers and getting them actively involved in practically fulfilling the great commission as enumerated in sub-section 1 (a) and (b) and the charity shall employ all means and exploit all areas and do everything possible and scriptural to achieve these goals.
(5) the charity shall organise seminars, conferences and other programmes for its members, the churches and the generality of the public from time to time, and as requirement dictates for the purpose of fulfilling the aims and objectives of the charity.
(6) the charity shall have power where the laws of the united kingdom permit to provide, publish and distribute magazines, books, articles, leaflets and all other forms of publications and do all such other things related therein purposely for the achievement of the tenets and objectives of the charity.
(7) the charity shall have power to establish and run through the trustees institutions for the training of its members and other persons who so desire provided that the stipulated minimum requirements set by such institutions are fulfilled and their aims and objectives shall conform to those of the charity.
(8) the charity shall powers to relieve sickness and financial hardship and to promote and preserve good health by the provision of funds, goods or services of any kind, including through the provision of counselling support in such parts of the united kingdom or the world as the trustees from to time may think fit.