The objects of the charity (‘the objects’) are:
the prevention or relief of poverty by supporting, or providing items, facilities or services to vulnerable people, particularly young adults aged 18 – 39, with a life limiting or terminal illness, to help alleviate the social and economic hardship caused by their illness or the covid-19 crisis;
the advancement of education for the public benefit by supporting life skills training;
the relief of sickness and the preservation and protection of good health by:
– supporting physical and mental well-being for people, particularly young adults aged 18 – 39, with life limiting or terminal illness
– providing items, services or facilities to ease the suffering or assist the recovery of people, particularly young adults aged 18 – 39, who are sick, convalescent, disabled or infirm.
– carrying out cancer research, especially for adrenal cancer and other endocrine cancers and publishing the useful results of such research;
the advancement of citizenship or community development by the promotion of the voluntary sector and promotion of volunteering. for the purpose of this clause ‘the voluntary sector’ means charities and voluntary organisations:
• charities are organisations, which are established for exclusively charitable purposes in accordance with the law of england and wales.
• voluntary organisations are independent organisations, which are established for purposes that add value to the community as a whole, or a significant section of the community, and which are not permitted by their constitution to make a profit for private distribution. voluntary organisations do not include local government or other statutory authorities;
the advancement of environmental protection or improvement by the conservation of:
– flora, fauna or the environment generally
– a particular geographical area or habitat
– a particular species –
and by informing and educating the public about environmental conservation or climate change;
and in all cases by funding uk registered charities which have one or more of these charitable purposes.