(1) the relief of unemployment for the benefit of the public in such ways as may be thought fit, including assistance to find employment;
(2) to promote social inclusion for the public benefit among elderly persons who are socially excluded from society, or parts of society as a result of their age, relieving the needs of those people and assisting them to integrate into society;
(3) the relief of financial hardship among people living or working in south east northumberland but also wherever our services are requested through northumberland and tyneside, by providing such persons with services and advice which they could not otherwise afford through lack of means or that are not otherwise available to them through lack of opportunity;
(4) to develop the capacity and skills of the members of socially, economically and disadvantaged communities of south east northumberland but also wherever our services are requested through northumberland and tyneside in such a way that they are better able to identify, and help meet their needs and to participate more fully in society;
(5) to help young people, especially but not exclusively through leisure time activities, so as to develop their capabilities that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.