(1) to relieve poverty among asylum seekers, refugees and migrants in birmingham and surrounding areas, including through the provision of tailored support and the provision of necessary and practical items to individuals and families who are in need or vulnerable due to financial or other disadvantage;
(2) to advance education and training amongst asylum seekers, refugees and migrants to advance them in life and assist them to adapt within a new community;
(3) to preserve and protect the physical and mental health of asylum seekers, refugees and migrants;
(4) to advance the education of the public in general about the issues relating to asylum seekers, refugees and migrants;
(5) the relief of unemployment of those granted refugee status by the provision of skills training, advice and support and to provide similar support to those seeking asylum;
(6) the provision of facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupation with the object of improving the conditions of life of those persons who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disablement, financial hardship or social and economic circumstances.