1. advancement of health, relief and rehabilitation of persons, in particular but not exclusively, with disabilities, what ever the cause, in such charitable ways as the trustees see fit from time to time
2. advance the education of young people and others, particularly those with disabilities and as the trustees see fit, in subjects which will enable employment to be sought and / or skills to be improved / gained
3. relief of financial hardship, either generally or individually of the people living in the area of benefit, and elsewhere, as the trustees see fit, whether those persons be sick or well
4. relieve unemployment for the benefit of the public in such ways as may be thought fit, including assistance to find employment as the trustees see fit.
5. advancement of amateur sport and access to same by those with disabilities or aided by prosthetics and others as the trustees see fit
6. promote general charitable purposes in the area of benefit, being defined as: lancashire, wigan, liverpool city, cheshire and cumbria and elsewhere (including the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland and overseas) as the trustees see fit, in a manner that is open to all regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, social standing, sexual orientation, age or means.